[Healeys] USPS

Graeme Molony gmolony1 at bigpond.com
Thu Aug 26 00:03:56 MDT 2021

Wow

That’s cheap currently costs $1.10 Aust down under for a letter and there talking about increasing it.

Can only say I think your USPS is pretty good have ordered one item from the mid west and one from the west coast recently and they were delivered in 22 days and 19 days respectively despite as Patrick has alluded to several interesting side trips due to the lack of commercial flights between the USA and Aust and despite our customs dept. delays

Graeme Molony