[Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 14, Issue 301

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 25 21:14:37 MDT 2021

Dave:  I am not on the Digest so I don't know if my response will apply.

Some would say that there may be someone who sees the thread for the first time and wants to know the history behind all the responses.  Others say that they do not want all those responses and if they want to print out the newest post they may end up using unnecessary paper and ink.  Mark Bradakis, the List moderator, mentioned this several years ago because the long e-mails were overloading his computer.

My personal option is to type my response then delete everything else below it as I have done here.  That way, if someone responds to your e-mail, all you will see is their response and your e-mail.  I address my e-mail to the List but address the recipient by his name in the text box as above.

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031
    * *  221,512 miles  * *