[Healeys] USPS

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 05:06:00 MDT 2021

"*From my experience throughout the world people complain about their local
postal systems, after all what could be simpler than placing a sheet of
paper in an envelope and asking someone to take it from A to B?"*
Points A and B might be 3,000 miles apart located in god knows what kinds
of locales and climes.
I'm simply saying that getting this done in a couple of days for $0.55 is
still a pretty good deal, even if they do get it wrong once in a while.

Best--Michael Oritt