[Healeys] USPS

Mirek Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 23 13:58:44 MDT 2021

I recently ordered some brass frost plugs from the UK.  The packaged arrived but had been neatly cut at the base, presumably for Canada Customs to inspect the contents, but they never taped it back up.  Consequently I was delivered an empty jiffy-pack! The second order came through just fine.  A few years ago I had a 1930s Lucas distributor sent from the UK which tracking said arrived in Canada, but it was returned to the sender because Canada Customs destroyed the shipping address when they opened it. Like the frost plugs, the second attempt was successful.  Makes you scratch your head and wonder doesn't it.

Sent from my iPad