[Healeys] USPS

David Lodge emmgeeteecee at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 23 13:43:29 MDT 2021

I bought a used part from someone in the US only to have the package "returned to sender" for no apparent reason!  Evidently US Customs is the culprit.  I have copies of the shipping label here and it has no fewer than four official-looking stamps on it after it was accepted for mailing!    Beware, this could happen to you!  Interestingly. I have mailed stuff from here in Canada to the US without ever having had a problem.
Has anyone else been subjected to this lunacy?