[Healeys] Fw: Austin Healey Ownership

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Tue Aug 3 11:37:59 MDT 2021

Hi Len-this is why I believe the next release of the Resource Book
will only be available on-line in the "members section" of our
website: healey.org.
This way only paid members can access that list. Also, the cost of
printing this manual in the past has gone out the roof, and we cant
afford to print hard copies anymore-probably a good thing. Hank

Hartnett via Healeys"