[Healeys] Fw: Austin Healey Ownership

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 2 22:50:02 MDT 2021

I received the below message.  I wondered, why me?  I live in California.  Why would someone in North Carolina ask me if I wanted to sell my car?

In doing the research, I thought I would ask The List if anyone else has received an e-mail from Bruce Thomas or knows him.  Who "advised " him that that I owned an Austin-Healey?  Does anyone in AHCUSA know him?  He is not in the latest roster.

Curious Minds Want To Know.

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031