[Healeys] Frame dolly

fsufan1952 at yahoo.com fsufan1952 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 16:38:26 MDT 2021

I have a frame dolly that I fabricated when I did my Healey 3000 restoration. I wanted something that would support my frame when I removed the suspension that I could roll around. It has 4 wheel rotating wheels.   I then trailed my frame with attached body panels, minus the motor and trans with this dolly to my body shop for work . I have no use for it now . Anybody have a use for it ?  Free to the first responder. I live in Ma. Just north of Fall River .  It supported my 3000 frame but I’m sure it would work on anything.