[Healeys] PCV valve installation question

rfbegani at gmail.com rfbegani at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 13:33:54 MDT 2021

Attached are the pictures and Nock description.  No doubt you have read how successful it was on my recently rebuilt engine whereby it consumed 2 qts one a 80 mile round trip on I-75.   It is down to a few drops after driving for 35 miles.  Although I only just closed off the vent on the valve cover plus the filler cap vent.  Will be watching the oil flow at Interstate highway speeds of 70 mph plus next week.

Regards,

Bob Begani BJ8 67