[Healeys] PCV valve installation

rfbegani at gmail.com rfbegani at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 16:00:55 MDT 2021

Bob:

I have completed the PCV valve installation by using a 3 inch piece of the 5/8” hose on the manifold side and inserting a 5/16 “ heater hose into it with a hose clamp.    Then the 5/16” hose attaches a 1/8” x ¼” brass fitting with a hose clamp from the parts store I installed into the small opening on the intake manifold to the right of the large opening for the brake booster.  No leakage and strong negative pressure have reduced my oil leaks into the bell housing and the clutch dramatically.

Bob Begani