[Healeys] PCV valve installation

Perry Small healeyguy at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 17:35:05 MDT 2021

Opinions on this are all over the place but there appears to be two types of currently used PCV valves, spring by loaded (to keep the plunger on its seat without vacuum and those that do not have a spring and use gravity to seat the plunger. Orientation is important to the non spring loaded type having the vacuum connection end up. Fir Spring loaded type orientation does not matter except the vacuum connection needs to be on the end of the valve that does not have the plunger seat. Just a matter of blowing on each end to see which way the plunger moves.

Sent from my iPhone