[Healeys] BN2 Brake Problem

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Fri Apr 23 22:06:56 MDT 2021

The problem with the double leading edge brakes on the 100s and 100-6s is that the bleeder screw is at a low point in the system so it takes a little extra effort expel any entrained air. You probably got a pretty good slug when you changed the wheel cylinder. Probably keep bleeding that wheel and use various techniques until you find the one that actually moves the air out of the bleeder.

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554