[Healeys] Bonnet release rod question

Steven Kingsbury airtightproductions at icloud.com
Tue Apr 20 09:33:23 MDT 2021

I didn't know the springs were sleeved as my first 100, a very stock early '53 car, did not have a sleeve on the spring. This cover is quite crude in its "construction" and I rotated it to show the staples better. I just thought it was an add on. Did you notice the wiring? I had no idea when I bought it, but this is a one of a kind rewire job, but everything works, and because of that, I'm not going to fix what ain't broke!
   Thanks for the knowledge and again, this list never ceases to educate me as well as amaze me in the knowledge residing here.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1