[Healeys] Bonnet release rod question

Perry Small healeyguy at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 18:35:16 MDT 2021

Ok. Steven mention in his post that “My spring has be covered with a sleeve by the previous owner.”
My response, “The spring cover is original.” While we could be talking about the condition of the cover my point was that the spring originally had a cover. There are 13 springs below, 12 with a sleeve or various condition on them. A sleeve better than no sleeve. Ask the person who is going for gold at concours judging. He may ask you to borrow your spring to get that last point he needs. Condition is secondary to originality.