[Healeys] Idle fixed

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 13:49:34 MDT 2021

I made sure the rear cap clip was tight, points gap was .012, will widen to
.014  went for a drive in the country and burned about 60 miles of petrol.
Car idled fine at road construction and stop sign stops.
I hear a bit of a ping, running ethanol free high test. Which direction
should I turn the knob on the distributor. I turned it towards the engine
when I was trying stuff. Should I just turn it back, or go forward more?
Thanks all.
Nearly 80 today in north western Oregon. Earliest fire warning season on
record.
This hoax is really getting real

Ira Erbs
1959 AH 100-6