[Healeys] Platform lift

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:51:05 MDT 2021

Hi Simon -

Yes, you can definitely rest the car on the EZ Car lift ramps.  In fact the
EZ Car lift has sliding rubber bumpers on it, and additionally you can also
get magnetic rubber pucks which will rest on that, so it's all rubber on
the chassis and will not mark or damage it in any way.  The guy who makes
the EZ Carlift knows alot about Healeys, so he's set it up for that.  If
you want his email to ask questions, I'm happy to send it to you.

Cheers,

Alan