[Healeys] Jaguar XJ8L for sale

Leonard Berkowitz DrBerkowitz at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 12:02:02 MDT 2021

Hi fellow Healey lovers

I think it is time to look for a new home for my 98 Jag.  I am the original owner.  The car has never been in an accident and looks really nice, not perfect, but really nice, and drives just as nice.  Has several minor problems and one major new problem.  The major problem is that she cranks but won't start.  This is a very new problem (only happened about a week ago).  The minor problems include front passenger window only operates from drivers' side, the ABS system is not operable, and it needs a battery.  The car has about 92000 miles and has been very well maintained.  The cooling system has all been upgraded and I have all the original papers and records of the maintenance and repairs. (has only required 2 repairs).
If you are interested, or know of someone who might be interested, please contact me at DrBerkowitz at Hotmail.com.  I will take the best offer.

Len Berkowitz