[Healeys] Wiring Harness?

Perry Small healeyguy at aol.com
Tue Apr 6 10:16:33 MDT 2021

On the original and proper replacement wire harness you would normally start
Investigating the “What does this fit” by looking at the color and number of the trace
patterns in the black cotton covering. From Michael’s photo I’m  it sure if the trace is white or yellow
But it appeared to be a double white  ( not cross-cross) or pale yellow. That combo did not show up on my info
For factory harnesses. Been wrong before but it would seem this is for
another make.

Sent from my iPhone