[Healeys] Early 100 Six Engine

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Thu Oct 29 10:33:23 MDT 2020

Listers
I sent this message nearly two months ago but thought I would follow up on it.
“I have an early, probably late 1956, dismantled Longbridge 100-Six engine 1C H 34729 with most of the original bits.  It will need a rebuild for sure.
If you have any interest let me know off list.
Going to check the bores and some of the other critical dimensions hopefully later this week.”

Update: The engine will be going to Andy, a close Austin Healey friend that rebuilds engines, with the hopes of having a fresh early  6 cylinder engine available in the next month or so.
If you are contemplating or are in the midst of a restoration of an early BN4 with gallery head this may be an opportunity for you. The engine will have new 10 thou over pistons.
Let me know.
Perry
Located in western PA

Sent from Mail for Windows 10