[Healeys] Sway bar bushings

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:59:49 MDT 2020

If I recall correctly, what was discussed previously on these poly bushings is that they will definitely last longer, have tendency to squeak and give a bit harsher ride.
I would just replace the missing one and the cracked one with new rubber ones, simply because, while they may not last anywhere as long, it is still basically a maintenance item and even if I have to do that job every 5 to 6 years, it is part of my maintenance of the car.

Jean