[Healeys] S U fuel pump

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Oct 20 12:01:50 MDT 2020

Ray,

No problem selling them, however shipping from NL is another matter. At
least $14 without T&T, with T&T $36. Better try ebay, e.g.:

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10PC-1-5KE18CA-DO-201AD-bidirectional-TVS-diode-transient-suppression/153876305746?hash=item23d3be1752:g:BIcAAOSwKAJeeuw0

Just over a$1 for 10 incl. shipping!!.

Kees Oudesluijs