[Healeys] Pedals

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon Oct 19 11:48:16 MDT 2020

 Or, try Moss offset pedal pad.

021-677 Offset Aluminum Clutch Pedal Pad | Moss Motors

|  |
021-677 Offset Aluminum Clutch Pedal Pad | Moss Motors

021-677 Offset Aluminum Clutch Pedal Pad|As per original, this superbly crafted offset Austin Healey clutch peda...

No financial interest.  Just something I noticed during the restoration of my BN2.
Mike MacLean