[Healeys] On The Beach - 1959

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sat Oct 10 17:03:57 MDT 2020

Hello

His real name was Nevil Shute Norway, but he wrote under the name of Nevil Shute.

When younger I read through all his books, each of which I truly enjoyed.

While born in the UK, Shute moved to Melbourne, Australia and lived there until he died in 1960.

He was also keen on motor racing and was quite competent in his Jaguar XK140 racing it at Phillip Island.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia