[Healeys] jack handles - again!

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 10:10:07 MDT 2020

Here is a photo of an original set of jack handles for my BN1, applicable
for the Shelley 6INCH, Shelley LJ 23 and Shelley DL12 jacks.  The handles
for the LJ 21 are very close, and are also 14" long with the only
difference being that the handle end that fits into the LJ 21 jack is just
the square rod with a spring loaded ball in the end, and does not have the
larger rounded end with spring loaded ball like the other
aforementioned jacks have.