[Healeys] FW: Re: BN1 Choke Cable

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 12:21:33 MST 2020

Hank, you must have a totally different edition of Piggott's book to the
one I have.
Mine shows a poor picture of the choke abutment on pg 38 but there is not
enough detail to really figure out what it is.
I would caution against using pictures of the pre-production cars for
accurate information on production cars as there were many many differences.
I have worked extensively on AHX12 and AHX14 and learned a lot about these
differences.
The pic I sent:
[image: image.png]
Although Rich Chrysler did have the engine out of this car and the pic is
not very clear is definitely of the type that I have seen on many original
cars, particularly earlier ones.