[Healeys] GR8 engine will not turn over after a good run

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 07:40:08 MST 2020

I would suggest, after checking the battery connections you connect a volt
meter between the power terminal on the starter and then check the voltage
that shows as you turn the key to the "start" position.
Do not hold the "start" position for more than a couple of seconds as
starter damage can occur.
The voltage should be around 10 VDC.
Report back.