[Healeys] Flywheel removal

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Nov 11 09:10:00 MST 2020

No, the flywheel does nothing to trigger the ignition. Make sure though
that you replace it in the same position you took it off (mark with
centre punch or permanent marker). If you do not this you may upset the
balance if the crankshaft, as in properly rebuild engines the crankshaft
is balanced with the flywheel and clutch assembly fitted.

Kees Oudesluijs