[Healeys] What's the Diff?

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sun Nov 8 17:36:01 MST 2020

 I am asking because of some photos from a YouTube video and Facebook account called Resto Nation in England.  The first two photos are the restraint he is using in his 100.  So I am guessing he put a BN2 transmission in a BN1 chassis.  I have the arrangement I bought from Tom's Toy Import for my BN2 trans in a BN2 chassis.  The pictures from Resto Nation just threw me off a bit.  Thanks for straitening me out guys.Mike MacLean