[Healeys] What's the Diff?

john harper ah100tech at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 15:33:15 MST 2020

Michael

I don't recognise your first attachment but the second looks like the
standard BN1 arrangement The last being the parts required to constrain the
BN2 gearbox with overdrive.

It is not always realised that if these are not correctly fitted then with
sudden braking a small shunt the whole power unit can move forward on the
engine mounts and put the fan through the radiator. I have seen this

Best regards