[Healeys] Demister Hose Restoration

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 05:59:09 MST 2020

Hi Alan,
Roger Moment figured out a way to make those and may be able to help.
Before I  found that he could supply them I considered wrapping paper tape(
the kind used for sealing boxes) around a pipe with the adhesive out.
Then wind the wire tightly.
Then apply an outer layer of the same tape, adhesive in, wound in the
opposite direction.
I've never tried it but intend to do so next time I  need some.