[Healeys] Fasteners and Air Intake Stuff

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Fri Nov 6 10:30:54 MST 2020

 OK you guys.  Don't be throwing RHD parts around that are NOT on my LHD car.  It's confusing enough assembling a car from a bare frame with no example to go by.  Every time I have to assemble something I have to deal with the mystery of what fastener length, thread or "triangular adapter" parts I need to install a part.  If it were not for the internet where I can search for pictures of an assembly and the generosity of the members on this list, I might never finish this car.  This is why I ask questions about small details of assembly.Mike MacLean