[Healeys] Jag question

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Fri Nov 6 04:42:00 MST 2020

https://www.jag-lovers.com/
----- Original Message -----
From: Leonard Berkowitz via Healeys <healeys at autox.team.net>
To: healeys at autox.team.net
Sent: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 10:03:48 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [Healeys] Jag question

 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}
Hi fellow Healey owners

Does anyone know if there is a list like this one for Jaguar owners? This list is great, and I have been on it for 30 years, but I am suddenly having weird problems with my 98 XJ8 and need Jag help. The
 front passenger window opens on its own when the engine is started. The lift switches for that window do not function.  I can however close the window by using my key in the door lock. Sounds like typical Lucas electrics gone bad. At least my Healey is easy
 and starlight forward, making most fixes fairly easy. Any help would be appreciated.
Len Berkowitz