[Healeys] 100 throttle linkage--assembly help needed

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:36:04 MDT 2020

Thanks all for the illustrations and photos--once I saw the position of the
bellcrank it all became clear and I was able to reassemble the throttle
linkage this morning without too much difficulty.  I do, however, have
another challenge:

Before starting reassembly I decided to leave for last the copper drain
pipes which mount to the underside of the intake manifolds.  Now that I
have everything bolted up I see that the long, inflexible drain pipes will
make getting the nipples started into the holes will not be an easy job.

That will be tomorrow's task....

Best--Michael Oritt