[Healeys] 100 throttle linkage--assembly help needed

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Wed May 27 11:35:06 MDT 2020

Somewhat--it does show that the spacer/bushing sits on the outboard face.
However according to that illustration the two shafts seem to mount to the
same arm.  I'm going to assume that the piece from the throttle pedal
attaches to the arm closest to the pedal and the short connecting member
which goes to the throttle shaft goes to the other.  I'll give this a
try when I attack things again in the morning.

Many thanks to both you and Roland Wilhelmy who sent some good closeup pics.

Best--Michael Oritt