[Healeys] Rightway Heritage Trimming

Linwood Rose linwoodrose at mac.com
Sat May 23 12:19:42 MDT 2020

Eleven years ago when I restored my BT7 I had a hard time finding the proper size vinyl piping for the door shut finisher aluminum plates. Most of the stuff that I could find from the usual vendors used a nylon line inside the vinyl that was too large in diameter. I found something that was close to right at a fabric shop, but I was never satisfied with this little detail.

While this is a small item, I just wanted to pass along a great customer service experience. Some of you will know that Rich Chrysler’s son, Geoff, is a highly talented upholstery trimmer. After about ten years at Heritage Upholstery he began his own business, https://www.rightwayheritagetrim.com/ <https://www.rightwayheritagetrim.com/>. I have been following Geoff’s Blog about his business and his own restoration projects and hobbies. He is currently working on a BN1. I wrote Geoff about the vinyl trim I had been seeking and he responded that he would be happy to “make up” a set for me. I received them in the mail today and they look perfect to me. I am eager to get them installed next week.

Take a look at Geoff’s site. You will quickly see that he has mastered his trade. Send some business to him. I am sure you will be pleased with the result! When it comes time to replace my interior I know who I will call upon.

Lin