[Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 13, Issue 178

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sat May 23 11:32:27 MDT 2020

John,

I am currently working on a list of BN1/2 part numbers that will translate
into BSF sizes for all applications on these cars.  However I still have a
ways to go, here is a small sampling...

*BMC Part numbers for Whitworth Fasteners - BN1/2s*

*Front Suspension*

*Spring seats with bumper*

2K 8558 – 3/8 X 2 ¼” BSF Hex Bolts, seats to links

2K 5675 – 3/8 X 2 ½” BSF Hex Bolts, seats and anti-roll bar plates to links

2K 6319 –  ?” BSF slotted nut, Nuts for fulcrum pins, B.S.F. thread

*Fulcrum pins, inner links to frame*

2K 3997 – ½” BSF slotted Hex Nut, Nuts for fulcrum pins

Cheers,

Curt

Concours Registry Committee