[Healeys] Motor Mout Bolts

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sun May 10 10:50:28 MDT 2020

The only reason I asked this question in the first place was because a 3/8" UNF bolt screwed into all eight holes for a few threads and stopped.  Because it was the same in all eight holes I did not want to force it.  So, now I can run a 3/8 - 20 UNF tap through the hole to clean it up. So, I take it all threaded holes in the engine bay are UNF.  Certainly simplifies it.Mike MacLean

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 8:51 AM, Curtis Arndt<cnaarndt at gmail.com> wrote:   They are UNF on my BN1 built 11 Jan. '55.  If they ever were BSF, it was very early in BN1 production.