[Healeys] Motor Mout Bolts

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Sat May 9 17:49:48 MDT 2020

Michael
There was a slow switch from BSF to UNF fasteners used and threads on some parts starting about mid 1954 through the end of 1955 at several locations on the 100. However I can not speak to the engine mount to chassis fasteners.
Its one of those areas of the car that if I ended up with damage to the welded nut threads that could not be cleaned up with a tap I would do what was necessary to secure the engine mount short of replacing the welded nut.
Perry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10