[Healeys] Auxiliary Gauge panels

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Sun May 3 16:16:52 MDT 2020

FWIW I have one on my BN7; 2 gauges: oil pressure and engine temp by SW.
The original gauge is in place but disconnected

Regards,
Richard C
BN7 440

On May 3, 2020, at 16:44, editorgary--- via Healeys <healeys at autox.team.net> wrote:

For those of you with a BN4 through BJ7, the heater control panel is an ideal place to mount an auxiliary gauge panel. All you need to do is order a two-gauge or three-gauge metal panel from one of the standard classic gauge suppliers and cover it with vinyl to match your dashboard, then screw it under the heater control panel.
Looks nearly original.
Gary Anderson