[Healeys] Paddy Hopkirk pedal extension

alfuller194 at gmail.com alfuller194 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 11:18:14 MDT 2020

Thanks for the info – it looks great!

----------------

All the best,

Al Fuller

From: Bruce Steele <healeybruce at roadrunner.com>
Sent: Friday, May 1, 2020 1:38 AM
To: alfuller194 at gmail.com; 'Mark Donaldson' <ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz>; 'healeylist' <Healeys at autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Healeys] Paddy Hopkirk pedal extension

Here you go.  I’m no draftsman, but I hope my plan makes sense in conjunction with the photos.  Some fettling was necessary to get the angle of the pedal acceptable.  I also put some felt on the angle iron to cushion the cut resting area of the pedal arm.  The upper corner of the pedal arm is radiused to allow it to swivel upward to access the dip switch.

Bruce Steele

Brea, CA

1960 BN7