[Healeys] Closures

Chris Masucci cmmasucci at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 12:18:51 MDT 2020

I'm down with that.  I have some spares.  If anyone gets stuck in the Des
Moines, IA area I can help out, and could of course ship something
somewhere for emergencies.

Might I suggest that if you are in that situation that the title of the
email start like so, EMERGENCY PARTS - LOCATION.  In the body tell us what
you need and hopefully someone on the list is close and can help.
Chris
BJ8