[Healeys] Closures

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Fri Mar 27 11:54:26 MDT 2020

I hope you have all the parts you need.  The virus is starting to effect the hobby.  So far Ahead4Healeys and Victoria British are closed to catalog sales.  This will probably spread to our other suppliers as this pandemic gets worse before it gets better.  We may have to rely on each other for parts and such if we are having a mechanical emergency.  I'm ready to share any extra parts I have with anyone that needs it.  Heaven knows this list is one of the most generous bunch of people I have ever known.Mike MacLean56 BN260 Bugeye69 MGB GT