[Healeys] Initial mixture setting on H6 carb

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 10:13:45 MDT 2020

Following a rebuild I am about to reinstall the H6 carbs on my 100.  The
mixture nuts are presently run all the way up to richest position and
because the nuts are somewhat difficult to access I would like to get the
initial mixture setting correct before mounting up the carbs.

Four full turns down (TOWARDS LEAN) sticks in my mind as being the
recommended starting point but I am not at all sure and would appreciate
input here.

TIA--Michael Oritt