[Healeys] AHCUSA Letter

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Wed Jun 24 06:34:08 MDT 2020

My email came from Roger Bono and it was or appears to be real as I was able to communicate back to Roger. It included  info promoting renewal of club membership dues.  Not through Roger but on the club website which seemed normal. In my case my dues were not expired and good until  next year.
Perry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10