[Healeys] AHCUSA Letter

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Wed Jun 24 04:50:36 MDT 2020

On some mail systems (eg Thunderbird) there is an option to view source
which you can use to look at mails without actually opening, It gives
you the ability to look at the headers and stuff.

But the Golden Rule is an always has been don't open mails with
attachments if you are AT ALL unsure about them.

Peter

--

Dr. Peter Dzwig