[Healeys] New 100 Price

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 10:59:13 MDT 2020

And the biggest issue in trying to figure out the amount of tax is that we are looking at a new Austin Healey in 1953. I wonder what the internet will serve up on the question, What was the US or State sales or applicable taxes on a new imported car in 1953….. Google was silent.  Of course perhaps I asked the question incorrectly.  Where is Alexa when you need her!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10