[Healeys] Brakes PBR

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Sat Jun 13 03:49:56 MDT 2020

Hi,

I forget where & with whom this started but, when I installed my PBR, I took
copious notes to which he's welcome. And anyone else for that matter.

I've just been to the garage and looked at my Girling, which was still
working after I rebuilt it. It's actually sitting in the PBR's carton. So,
to the point, the Girling is still attached to its mounting brackets.

Thus, the PBR's brackets bolt straight on as direct replacements to the
Girling's. I don't recall there being any issues beyond the usual
ones..access, not having multi-jointed wrists etcetc.

Simon