[Healeys] interesting BN1 "survivor"

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 18:51:07 MDT 2020

I have a difficult time taking *"Huh?"* for an answer and did a google
search of "Austin-Healey hyphenated".I got one hit on AHX--a post from the
late Ed Kaler:

"BEING a BJ-7 Owner (and curious), I have put together a "survey" for all !!

Results will come to me and I will do a data base of the results and publish
for all. I just tested it and it works great and reports as follows:
<quote>
Your BlueMail form has been completed, following are the results:
Field Value
Name Ed Kaler
Model BJ-7
Year 1963
Chassis 22707
State IL
Country USA
mailfrom (email redacted)
subject Hyphen Survey
</quote>

As per Gary's suggestion I will add fields for:
Body Number:
Build Date:

What say you gents?? Gimme an hour or so before going to:

justbrits.com/survey/hyphen.html

Unless someone is into channeling Ed it appears that whatever he learned
(if anything) went to the grave with him....

Best--Michael Oritt