[Healeys] BN2 Wiring Begins

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 11:00:26 MDT 2020

The bunches of wires of the same colour that you see are, I believe, the
connections to the fuse box ... pretty straight forward when you get to
that stage.
Do remember that the wires to the flasher unit go through the firewall to
the inside of the car where the flasher unit was mounted on the BN1/2
models.