[Healeys] HS4 Tri-carb tuning

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 6 18:26:55 MDT 2020

I should have given a reference. It is from the S.U Burlen website, this
page, right hand side, last paragraph before the carb section image:
https://sucarb.co.uk/technical-hs-type-carburetter-description-adjustments

It does not flood the carb, it leans it out to the stall point. No, it is
not way out of normal, it is a test to determine if the carb mixture is
correct.